HelixWare – Upload and play beautiful HD video right from your site.
HelixWare is a WordPress plugin which integrates with the HelixWare video cloud platform.
With this plugin, you can upload videos, organise them using the WordPress Media library and add a shortcode to display them on your site.
Installing and activating HelixWare turns WordPress into a powerful integrated streaming platform with the following features:
- Upload any video file via the familiar WordPress Media screen
- Videos take zero space and zero CPU on your WordPress hosting
- We automatically encode your videos to multiple bitrates and formats
- Stream to any device: PCs, Macs, Linux, iPhones, Androids
HelixWare – Registration
To use this plugin you need to register on helixware.tv
get the application key and secret and add it to the configuration panel.
- Expand the file
- Activate the file
- Register on helixware.tv to get an application key and secret
- Activate the plugin and set the application key and secret in the configuration
If you have any question, send us an e-mail to email@example.com
Contributors & Developers
“HelixWare – Video Hosting for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “HelixWare – Video Hosting for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Enhancement #28: now that HelixWare is integrated with the WordPress Media Library we don’t need to expose the “create post” row after an upload.
- Enhancement #39: add the HelixWare embed shortcode in the video assets metadata.
- Fix #32: add media with assets other than HelixWare videos doesn’t work.
- Fix #33: incompatibility with ACF plugin.
- Fix: disable SSL communications to avoid issues with some hosts.
- Fix: rename hls redirector.
- Fix: support legacy JWPlayer 6 instances also when JWPlayer 7 is configured.
- update server certificates.
- fix server certificate.
- fix scripts for player shortcode.
- add the video preview of an on-demand asset in the Media Library #29
- add support for VideoJS – APL video player #14
- Media Library data is synchronized (two-ways) with HelixWare Server #13
- when an asset is deleted from the Media Library it is deleted in HelixWare Server as well #12
- move the MICO extensions to a separate plugin #25
- add support for JWPlayer 7; do not include non-GPL files with the plugin and use CDN for JWPlayer #15
- add support for MICO extensions, temporal video segmentation #20
- WordPress Media Library integration #10
- Media Library synchronization happens only when WP requests the list of attachments #18
- First release.