Integrate CapsuleCRM with Gravity Forms
No more cutting and pasting data from one screen to another.
When you get form filled a lead will already be in your CapsuleCRM.
Simply install our free plugin, activate it, and you are moments away from taking
your lead forms to the next level.
Gravity Forms CapsuleCRM Add-on will capture the following fields:
- Phone Number
Anything else will be added to a note field.
This plugin is free to use and configure you how you like. We ask that if you use
and enjoy this plugin then please either signup to CapsuleCRM
or Gravity Forms plugin
using our links or use the Donate button within the plugin.
- Entities parametised in one file, could integrate opportunities, tasks, …
- Send in real time or planified via cronjob
- Transformation and calculation capacities
See the FAQ for the requirements.
If you have questions, comments, or issues with this plugin, please leave
your feedback on the Plugin Support Forum.
Credits to TastyBurger for his
sponsorship to create this plugin.
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress’ built-in Add New Plugin installer
- Activate the plugin
- Go to the plugin settings page (under Forms > CapsuleCRM)
- Enter the information requested by the plugin.
- Click Save Settings.
- If the settings are correct, it will say so.
- Follow on-screen instructions for integrating with CapsuleCRM.
Does this plugin require Gravity Forms?
Does this plugin require a CapsuleCRM account?
The plugin requires
- curl to be enabled on your server.
- The 5.3 version for php executables
What’s the license for this plugin?
This plugin is released under a GPL license.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Gravity Forms CapsuleCRM Add-on” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- 04-2012 Creation of the 1.0 version