Full screen background image for your blog or site. Very simple and small. Uses jQuery and CSS.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You can easily change the url of the image that is used as background.
No Questions yet.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Full screen background” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Full screen background” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- sometimes initial load of the page, doesn’t resize the background: added timeout that triggers this with a slight delay.
- Don’t use $, instead use jQuery directly.
- Make the plugin dependency on jQuery more robust.
it now first checks if jQuery is already on the page, and otherwise imports it.
- Minor bug fixes
- First stable version