FeedFocal is a data analytics platform for collecting user feedback data.
We have a range of surveys designed to collect feedback from your users at different points along the customer journey, which helps you identify areas to focus on when improving your user experience (UX).
We’re passionate about user experience, and know how important user feedback is to the success of any website or business in general. So get started today with the free FeedFocal plugin. Create surveys in seconds and begin collecting valuable user feedback to improve your user experience.
Create and track your performance in key feedback areas, including customer satisfaction and customer effort surveys. Find out how your users really feel and where you need to improve to make sure your users are happy with your service.
Our surveys take seconds to create and take seconds to complete! Then see your results in beautiful simple to understand charts.
Check us out at feedfocal.com for more information.
The following opensource projects have been used in developing this plugin. Thanks to the author for the creative work they made. All creative works are licensed as being GPL or GPL compatible.
- Install FeedFocal through the WordPress.org plugin repository. Alternatively,you can also install FeedFocal plugin by uploading the files to your site.
- [Login])https://app.feedfocal.com/login) to your FeedFocal account and copy your survey script from your projects page.
- Click the FeedFocal tab in the left admin menu.
- Paste your survey script and press save. The survey code will automatically be added to your site.
Do I need a FeedFocal account?
Yes, a FeedFocal account is required to create and track surveys. You can sign up for a free account at feedfocal.com.
What surveys do you support?
You can create a range of surveys to track how satisfied your users are, so you can learn what needs to be improved. You can learn more about the complete range of surveys we support at feedfocal.com.
Why is user experience important?
A great user experience is essential for success and can help ensure your users remain engaged and happy, so they have a higher chance of coming back and becoming repeat customers. Tracking your feedback score ensures you can maintain a high user experience, and find out quickly when things go wrong and put fixes in place.
Contributors & Developers
“FeedFocal” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Admin message changed and no longer points to blog.
- Admin public references changes from FeedFocal to JustFeedback.
- Plugin name changed back to FeedFocal.
- Survey code now correctly output to frontend.
- Plugin changed from FeedFocal to FeedFocal.
- Author changed to feedfocal.
- feedfocal-public.js file added to prevent 404 error.
- Description updated.
- Description updated.
- Knowledge base article added to setup page.
- Screenshots description updated.
- Redirect to settings page on activation. Will not redirect on multi-activation.
- Link to free account added to make it clear users can create a free account.
- Public js file added as dependency for enqueue inline JS.
- Test clear cache and apply previous update.
- Image path for projects fixed.
- Priority for page-feedfocal class changed to 999.
- Assets folder removed.
- Projects page styling updated to be more modern.
- Initial public release.