FAQ Block is a block for Gutenberg. With it, you will be able to create a Frequently Asked Questions page on your website very easily. Simply add a block for each question and you are done.
I am not sure if it’s currently a bug in Gutenberg: this block requires an input in the generated HTML but for some reason, Gutenberg removes it from the DOM while saving. This issue only happens for author/editors, but not for admins (which is even more weird).
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- FAQ Block
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“FAQ Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“FAQ Block” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “FAQ Block” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Compatibility with WP 6.0.
- Compatibility with WP 5.9.
- Compatibility with WP 5.8.
- Fix: Compatibility with future version of Gutenberg.
- Fix: There was an issue with WP 5.
- Update: WordPress 5.0.
- Fix: Maximum height for an answer was limited.
- First release.