Fancy Search WP plugin is an advanced option for your theme. With this plugin, you can set up search options and create search form in your site by using shortcode [fancy-search-form]. 2 files search.php will be created automatically. If the search.php file is included in your theme, the content in this file will be moved to search-fancy-copy.php file and new content of Fancy Search plugin will be added to this search.php
- Display search results on search page or in lightbox style.
- Several pagination styles (classic, trigger, scroll, infinite scroll).
- Search table, table columns and post types,… individually.
- Use suitable algorithm for searching.
- Allow to search for a specific phrase.
1. Automatic installation:
The simplest way to install is to click on ‘Plugins’ then ‘Add new’ and type ‘Fancy Search’ in the search field.
2. Manual installation 1:
- Login to your website and go to the Plugins.
- Click the Add New button.
- Under Install Plugins, click the Upload Plugin.
- Select the plugin zip file (fancy-search.zip) from your computer then click the Install Now button.
- You should see a message stating that the plugin was installed successfully.
- Click the Activate Plugin.
2. Manual installation 2:
- You should have access to the server where WordPress is installed.
- Upload the plugin zip file (fancy-search.zip) up to your server path(/wp-content/plugins/) and unzip it here.
- Login to your website and go to the Plugins section of your admin panel.
- Look for “Fancy Search” and click Activate.
- How to use plugin?
The plugin creates and overwrites the search.php file. To use search form, you can use a shortcode [fancy-search-form].
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fancy Search” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Start Version