This plugin is use to upload contact form 7 to the google sheet.
Follow the below to use this plugin:-
- Install the Contact Form 7 plugin if you haven’t already.
- Create the CF7 Form that you want to use to save data on googlesheet. You will need the ID.
- Log in to your Google Account and create a new Sheet and give it a simple name.
- Rename Sheet 1 (tab 1 of the spreadhseet) to something else you want.
- Install this plugin.
- Go to Contact > GoogleSheet Integration to configure the plugin.
- Add the Contact Form 7 ID, Google Client App Name, Google Client ID, Google Client Email, Google Sheet Name, Google Sheet Tab Name in the settings form.
- Save your settings.
- Test your contact form with submit form and verify that the data shows up in your Google Sheet.
Download the zipped plugin file to your local machine by this link:
Go to WordPress admin -> Plugins menu
Add New->Upload->browse the zipped plugin
Upload and Activate the plugin.
1. Unzipped the download plugin and upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
1. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
1. Use the Contact->GoogleSheet Integration screen to configure the plugin
- What about support?
Create a support ticket at WordPress forum and I will take care of any issue.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form 7 GoogleSheet Extension” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First version