Please visit here for more information on EU cookie law and guidance
The notification appears if a particular cookie doesn’t exist and it disappears if either the visitor clicks accept(text customisable), or keeps browsing the site.
Most elements in this plugin are customisable from the setting page, including:
- Notification text
- Accept button text
- Link text to a detail page, which is created on first activation
- Able to choose the detail page – initially chooses the page it created on activation
- Width of the notification in pixel or percentage
- Position of the notification
- Opacity of the background of the notification
Please update the detail page appropriately with information on the cookies being used on your site.
Although this plugin follows the best common practice, please note that each European country applies different guidance and law and the site administrator using this plugin is responsible for complying with the law.
This plugin could also be used for any other purpose to notify visitors of a message.
- Uncompress the downloaded package.
- Upload folder including all files and sub directories to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How does it work?
This plugin stores a cookie named ‘cookie-notification-jc’ when a user accepts it or keeps browsing your site. If the cookie exists, the notification will not be shown.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“EU Cookie Law Notification By Junnie” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed uninstalling issue
- Updated description
- The first release