Embed Maps Block is a custom Gutenberg Blockdeveloped with Gutenberg Native Components. You can easily embed a Google Map for any location. It comes will several customation options to customize it as per your need.
- Simple, light-weight, and super-fast
- Built with only Gutenberg Native Components
- No Block Builder at all
- 100% Responsive
- Easy to Use in Gutenberg Editor
- Drag & Drop Use
Designed & Developed By Zakaria Binsaifullah. Available for any freelance work, feel free to Contact Me
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/embed-maps-blockdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Simply go to Gutenberg Block Editor and you will find a new category with a new Block named “Embed Maps Block”
- Drag and drop to use it.
Is it responsive?
Sure, it is 100% Responsive
Have you used any block builder?
No, it is built with 100% Gutenberg Native Components only.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Block for Embed Google Maps” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.0 – Initial Release