Elevio gives your users a better way to access the help they need to get their job done.
Installing this plugin also allows you to sync your WordPress posts with Elevio, so you can display your WordPress hosted content as help articles through the Elevio Assistant.
If you have WPML installed, you can also sync over multi-lingual content to Elevio.
Elevio is a product by Dixa.com
We provide a free 14 day trial, create an account at https://elev.io/register
- Install the Elevio plugin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Click the ‘Elevio’ menu item on the left.
- Follow the installation instructions.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Elevio” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Elevio” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed introduced bug for non multi-lingual syncs.
- Improved category support for multi-lingual content when WPML is used.
- Improved support for multi-lingual content when WPML is used.
- Added support for multi-lingual content when WPML is used.
- Thank you goes to Moustafa Gouda for this update 🙌
- Better support for using applying additional filters to elevio_posts_tax_query for categories
- Asset updates
- Allows direct loading of Version 4
- Allows for custom taxonomy
- Choose the category and post taxonomy you want to sync, in case you are using something other than the standard structure.
- Added option to toggle the tab on and off
- Added ability to use this plugin as a way to sync your content with Elevio
- Updated to support up to wordpress 4.2
- Fix to logged in user_hash
- Added in user role
- Moved to using the new 3.0 version of elev.io
- Now module based, supporting: Help desk, Support Tickets, Live Chat, RSS feeds, analytics
- For more information see https://elev.io/modules
- First release