This very simple plugin allows you to quickly connect your website to your Google Analytics account for complete tracking. Within one setting view you’ll be able to add your GA 4 ID, page location, and any desired custom GTag objects and custom code.
Steps to Enable Google Analytics 4:
- Create a GA 4 account Click here
- Take note of your tracking ID
- Add your tracking ID to the plugin settings
- Select location of the tracking code (not Google recommendation)
- Set any custom Gtag Object(s) if desired
- Set any Custom Code to be included with your tracking script
- Set location of your Custom Code if necessary
- Simple GA 4 Tracking ID Entry
- Set script location
- Ability to add custom GTag Objects
- Ability to add custom code entries & location
- Plugin support via email
Do you have questions or issues with DoubleDome – Google Analytics Setup? Please send an email to [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=GA 4 Plugin Support: DoubleDome Digital Marketing).
- Upload the entire
google-analytics-ddfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Configure Google Analytics 4 ID?
Click on “DoubleDome GA4” in left sidebar menu of WordPress Admin. On this page, click on “PLUGIN SETTINGS” and enter Google Analytics 4 Measurement ID into “Google Analytics 4 Measurement ID” field. Select the Google Analytics Tag location placement and click on “Save Changes” button. That’s it. Google Analytics tracking will start working.
Learn More About GA 4
Make The Switch To Google Analytics 4
Universal Analytics Versus Google Analytics 4 Data
Contributors & Developers
“DoubleDome – Google Analytics Setup” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested upto WordPress 6.1.1
- Initial release of the plugin.