Adds a new tab to Debug Bar that displays the hooks that were called during the page request.
You can live-filter the hooks that are displayed to hide noisy information like translation, options, and sanitization
Clicking on a hook will expand it to show the arguments that were passed to the hook
- Install and activate Debug Bar, which is a prerequisite plugin
- Upload Debug Bar Hook Log to the /wp-contents/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin from the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Debug Bar Hook Log” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Debug Bar Hook Log” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Clean up code
- Remove Filter class files
- Added a search box for filtering hooks
- Initial release