This BadgeOS add-on adds triggers for publishing and commenting custom post types.
Note: You will need to install the free BadgeOS plugin™ (version 3.0 or higher) to use the BadgeOS Community Add-on. The Plugin was tested up to BadgeOS 3.6.7
BadgeOS™ turns your WordPress site into an achievement and badging system. And with BuddyPress enabled on your site, achievements are not only awarded by demonstrating skills and knowledge, but also by participating in community activities. Define the achievements, organize the badge requirements any way you like, and choose from and combine a range of assessment and community activity options to determine whether each task or requirement has been achieved.
Earned badges are Mozilla OBI compatible and sharable via Credly, the free web service for recognizing and displaying lifelong achievement.
Extensibility and Additional BadgeOS Add-ons
- BadgeOS is designed to be a true operating system for turning any WordPress site into an engagement management application.
- Built with expandability in mind to allow virtually anything to trigger and recognize achievement.
- BadgeOS plans to continue to release a range of Add-Ons to the plugin — like the BadgeOS Community Add-on — that enhance core functionality with specialized functions.
- Check out some of the BadgeOS customizations we’ve already implemented to get a sense for what you might expect.
This plugin was originally developed for the Academy of International Cooperation of GIZ.
Stay Connected / Helpful Links
BadgeOS is made available by LearningTimes, LLC. Here are some ways to stay connected and to see what else we are up to:
- BadgeOS.org – Contact Us, Video Tutorials, Examples, News
- LearningTimes – Producers of online learning events, programs and applications
- Credly.com – Issue, manage, share and collect lifelong credentials and digital badges
- Credly Knowledgebase – Credly FAQ
- Facebook – Credly on Facebook
- Twitter – Credly Tweets
- E-Mailing List – Occasional updates via e-mail
- GitHub – Report issues, contribute code
- Upload, activate and configure the free BadgeOS plugin to WordPress.
- Upload ‘Custom Post Type Add-On’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Post Type Add-On for BadgeOS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Custom Post Type Add-On for BadgeOS” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Prepare for packaging and distribution. First public release.
- Initial release