Content Snippet Manager plugin allows you to create and manage unlimited numbers of HTML and WordPress shortcodes in your WordPress content
You will be able to choose the position and the destination of each snippet.
For example, you may need to insert an Amazon banner or a subscription newsletter shortcode at the middle or at the end of all posts, you can do it using our plugin, without being forced to edit manually each WordPress post.
To insert an header, body, footer or conversion snippet, you can configure one of available shortcode.
Dynamic conversion values
The dynamic conversion values allow you to use specific parameters of a WooCommerce order inside your snippet, when a user has been redirected to the final thank you page.
Custom post type support
You can include a snippet inside all available custom post types available on WordPress, instead of only the WordPress posts, pages and WooCommerce products.
Custom taxonomies support
You can include a snippet inside all available custom taxonomies available on WordPress, instead of only the WordPress post categories, tags and WooCommerce categories.
Select one or more devices where you can load the content snippet.
If needed, you can hide each snippet for specific user roles, like the administrator.
You can get the premium version, from the following link:
Once you have installed the plugin, you just need to activate the plugin in order to enable it.
Content Snippet Manager will add a new admin page, where you can manage all snippets.
- English (Default)
- Upload the plugin files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/content-snippet-manager’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to ‘Content Snippet Manager’ page to configure the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Content Snippet Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Content Snippet Manager” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Content Snippet Manager” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.8 – Released: 22.09.2022
- Tested with WordPress 6.0
1.0.7 – Released: 11.03.2022
- Tested with WordPress 5.9
1.0.6 – Released: 10.11.2021
- Tested with WordPress 5.8
1.0.5 – Released: 17.06.2021
- Fixed : Snippet added twice in post_content and post_excerpt
1.0.4 – Released: 15.05.2021
- Added : Free vs Pro table inside the option panel
Release date – March, 20 – 2021
- Added – Option to add a shortcode on the wp_head hook
- Added – Option to add a shortcode on the wp_body hook
- Added – Option to add a shortcode on the wp_footer hook
- Added – Option to add a shortcode inside the final thank you page of WooCommerce
- Added – Google Analytics shortcode
- Added – Facebook conversion pixel shortcode
Release date – March, 17 – 2021
- Tested with WordPress 5.7
Release date – December, 19 – 2020
- Tested with WordPress 5.6
- Initial release