ConcertPress is designed from the ground up for classical musicians.
ConcertPress saves venues and programmes for you so that they can easily be selected again.
Programmes and venues can be added seperately or as you add an event. Events can also be copied which is handy when you’re adding lots of dates for a tour or a run of performances.
Past events are stored in an archive.
If you’re a classical musician, this is the events plugin for you!
- Upload the ConcertPress folder to the plugins directory in your WordPress installation
- Activate the plugin (don’t be scared!)
- Add loads of events
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ConcertPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- General bug fixes and compatability checks
- Fixed a bug when switching between rich text and plain editor when adding a programme
- Added widget to show events in sidebar
- Slight markup changes
- Bugg fixes
- Released plugin!