CloudTables provides the tools needed to let you create complex database applications in moment and then embed them directly into your own site to provide your users with a seamless design. This plug-in is provided to make the embedding of CloudTables into a WordPress site just the matter of a few clicks!
If you use WordPress’ block editor, you will find a ‘CloudTables’ option in the ‘Layout’ section. Select that for where you wish the CloudTable to appear. You will see the CloudTables logo in the block and in the block inspector a dropdown option list from which you can select the data set you wish to display at that point.
For those that prefer to use a short code, please use:
[cloudtable id="..."] where the id attribute is the id of the data set you wish to embed. This can be found on the ‘Data’ tab of your data set in the CloudTables application.
This plugin provides 1 block.
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’.
- Search for ‘CloudTables’ and install.
- Download the CloudTables plugin for WordPress.
- Upload the ‘cloudtables’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…).
- Activate CloudTables from your Plugins page.
- In ‘Settings > CloudTables’ enter your CloudTables’ sub-domain name and API keys
- Your CloudTables API keys can be found in your CloudTables application under ‘Security > API Keys’.
- There are two keys that can be entered – one for editors and one for end users. Typically these keys should have read/write access and read-only access, respectively.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Embed CloudTables directly in WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.1.0 – 19 May 2022
- Add support for
conditionsin short tag
1.0.0 – 22 May 2020
- Initial release