CLMTE Ecommerce Integration adds a checkbox to the WooCommerce checkout page which allows your customers to carbon offset their purchases. By linking your organisation with our plugin, CLMTE provides a solution for carbon offsetting your buissness.
This plugin requires WooCommerce to be installed and active to work.
- Download the clmte plugin
- Upload the
clmte-folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Fill in your organisation details under WooCommerce->Settings->CLMTE
How do I get my API Key and Organisation ID?
First, go to CLMTE.com and create or log in to your organisation account. Under “Api Details” you will be able to copy your API Key and Organisation ID
Where do I fill in my Organisation Details?
Under WooCommerce->Settings, there is a tab called CLMTE. Click on it and you should see two fields named “API Key” and “Organisation ID”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CLMTE – Ecommerce Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CLMTE – Ecommerce Integration” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Set English as the standard Plugin language and included Swedish translation.
- Tested with WordPress 5.8
- Added additional translations to plugin
- Initial Release