The child pages widget automatically displays the childpages of the page you’re currently viewing. If the current page has no child pages, the widget will not be visible.
You can also add css class to the
<ul> tag, to match the widget’s styling with your theme.
Features to be a added
- Depth paramter to specify how many levels of childpages you want to show
- “Start from” option: to show a specific set of childpages on every pages
- Upload the
wp-childpagesfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the widget to a widget area or sidebar
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Child pages” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Child pages” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- This update slightly changes the behaviour of the widget: no matter on which childpage you are, you’ll always see the childpages starting from the parent. Use the depth option to limit how deep you want to show the childpages
- Added “depth” option
- Removed option to add a CSS class on each page item (each
- Initial release