Specify the ID of the parent page and displays child page archives in card form
- Generated with shortcode
- Generated with block
- Can sort in ascending order and descending order.
- Specify the number of characters from the text and display the excerpt.
- Displays an featured image. If there is no featured image, a site icon is displayed, and if there is no site icon, a WordPress icon is displayed.
- Can specify the size of the displayed image.
How it works
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Child Pages Card
child-pages-carddirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Child Pages Card” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Child Pages Card” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Child Pages Card” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Fixed excerpt size and image size issues.
WordPress 6.1 is now supported.
Added the ability to modify CSS in the admin panel.
Fixed an issue that could not be displayed in the post status.
The admin screen has been modified.
Fixed an issue with database prefixes.
The block now supports ESNext.
Supported removing shortcode in excerpts.
Added input place for ID of parent page.