- Fast and efficient rewrite engine
- Easy cache purging (when a KeyCDN account is connected)
- Include URLs in the rewrite by file extensions
- Exclude URLs in the rewrite by strings
- WordPress multisite network support
- WordPress REST API support
- Works perfectly with Cache Enabler
How does the rewriting work?
CDN Enabler captures page contents and rewrites URLs to be served by the designated CDN.
Want to help?
- Want to file a bug, contribute some code, or improve translations? Excellent! Check out our GitHub issues or translations.
Contributors & Developers
“CDN Enabler” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“CDN Enabler” has been translated into 6 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “CDN Enabler” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- WordPress 6.1 compatibility
- Add server input sanitization
- Update configuration validation to include the Site Address (URL) as an HTTP
- Update URL matcher in rewriter to match URLs that are in escaped JSON format (#41)
- Update CDN hostname validation to trim surrounding whitespace characters (#40)
- Update output buffer handling (#29)
- Fix purge cache request handling (#31)
- Update URL matcher in rewriter (#28)
- Update full URL rewrite (#28)
- Update URL matcher in rewriter (#25)
- Update settings conversion (#26)
cdn_enabler_contents_after_rewritefilter hooks (#27)
- Fix configuration validation for installations in a subdirectory (#27)
cdn_enabler_page_contents_before_rewritefilter hook in favor of replacement (#27)
- Update output buffer timing to start earlier on the
setup_themehook instead of the
- Update settings (#23)
- Update requirements check (#23)
- Update purge CDN cache handling (#23)
- Add new rewrite engine (#23)
- Add WP-CLI cache purging (#23)
- Add configuration validation (#23)
cdn_enabler_rewrite_relative_urlsfilter hooks (#23)
- Fix requirement notices being shown to all users (#23)
- Fix rewriting limitations (#23)
user_can_clear_cachefilter hook in favor of replacement (#23)
- Rewrite URLs filtering the_content so that rendered HTML in REST API use CDN
- Purge CDN redirects to admin dashboard to avoid error messages
- Better error messages
- Do not display nag notice when KeyCDN API credentials are set
- Minor bug fixes (pass-by-reference)
- Minor bug fixes
- Improved CDN purging
- Multiprotocol CDN rewriting
- Add purging through KeyCDN API
- Don’t rewrite if in admin preview mode
- Rewrite to HTTPS if enabled and client connects through HTTP
- Removed unused code
- Improved exclusions for directories and extensions
- Switched from siteurl to home (e.g. for bedrock support)
- First major release
- Fixed warnings
- First release