You can upload your book cover image (or choose it from the WordPress Media Library if you’ve already uploaded it), enter the book title, and add links to 5 separate vendors:
- Google Play Books
A widget for that book appears in your sidebar with links to all of the vendors you entered. You can add as many book widgets as you would like.
- Download the latest stable version
- Upload the plugin files and images to
/wp-content/plugins/book-widgetdirectory, or install through the WordPress plugins screen directly
- Activate Book Widget from the Plugins section of WordPress
- Add a widget for each book you want on your sidebar.
Contributors & Developers
“Book Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Book Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* Shifted vendor icons to be located more pleasantly below the book cover image
* Book cover image now shows in the widget form on the admin panel
* Added the ability to use the WordPress Media Library for the book cover image
* Minor clean-up of code
* Minor appearance change of the book cover image in the sidebar (centered, proportional height)
* Basic functionality