Add a body mass index calculator to your blog by using the
[bmi] shortcode. See the screenshots for previews.
There are 3 built-in styles: material design, Bootstrap, and default (your theme’s styles).
- theme –
- metric – Label text for metric section
- imperial – Label text for imperial section
- height – Label text for height input
- weight – Label text for weight input
- heightPlaceholder – Placeholder text for height input
- weightPlaceholder – Placeholder text for weight input
- submit – Text for submit button
- result – Text for result, use
%bmi%to represent the calculated BMI
[bmi theme=”material” heightPlaceholder=”Enter your height” submit=”Calculate your BMI!” result=”Your BMI is %bmi%”]
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
[bmi]in your post
- Are there going to be more themes?
Yes, in future updates.
- How do I add my own theme?
You can use
noneas the theme to disable styling and add add your own styles.
Contributors & Developers
“BMI Calculator Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Minor performance fix
- Tested in 4.5.3
- Updated for 5.2.2