Blocks Export Import plugin allows you to import and export blocks as JSON in Gutenberg Block Editor.
This plugin provides 11 blocks.
- Popup Display your content in beautiful popup with many customization options. Powered by Otter.
- Form Display a form for your clients. Powered by Otter.
- Lottie Animation Add Lottie animations to your WordPress. Powered by Otter.
- Tabs Organize and allow navigation between groups of content with Tabs block. Powered by Otter.
- Countdown Set a countdown for a date. Powered by Otter.
- Google Maps Display Google Maps on your website with Google Map block. Powered by Otter.
- Circle Counter Show your progress with a beautiful Circle Counter block. Powered by Otter.
- Maps Display Open Street Maps on your website with Maps block. Powered by Otter.
- Slider Minimal image slider to showcase beautiful images. Powered by Otter.
- Progress Bar Show your progress with a beautiful Progress Bar block. Powered by Otter.
- Accordion Vertically collapsing accordions perfect for displaying your FAQs. Powered by Otter.
Activating this plugin is just like any other plugin. If you’ve uploaded the plugin package to your server already, skip to step 5 below:
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Gutenberg editor and play around with the block.
Contributors & Developers
“Blocks Export Import” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
You can check the changelog here.