This plugin improves the admin users search. Just configure what datas you need to search (or not) and that all 🙂
You can choose to configure what default wordpress search (login, url, email, nicename, display_name) and extends search with user metas (last_name, first_name…).
Free tip: this plugin do more sense with Admin Columns 😉
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Better Admin Users Search screen to configure the plugin
Where to find help?
What language are supported by the plugin?
The plugin supports english and french languages. If you want to add your language, go to the official repository on GitHub and pull request your translation!
Can I contribute to this project?
Sure, just go to the official repository on GitHub and pull request your improvements 🙂
- CMB2 Team
- pokbot for the cmb-field-select2 add-on for CMB2
- WP Pot Team
- 10up for the WordPress Github Actions
- Font awesome icons for the logo
Contributors & Developers
“Better Admin Users Search” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Update dependencies
- Update pre-requires
- Add logo for wordpress.org
1.1.1 – 1.1.4
- Fix bugs
- Update composer dependencies
- Add GitHub actions to automate the publication
- Add wp pot to generate the pot file
- Remove grunt
- Initial release