Companion plugin for the Android application BackPackTrack II
After intstalling the plugin:
- Enable XML-RPC (WordPress menu > Settings > Writing > Remote Publishing > XML-RPC > Check and Save Changes)
- Install and setup the Android application
- Install and setup a plugin to display GPX files
To be able to upload GPX files, you should fill in your weblog address (URL), your user name and password into the Android application.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BackPackTrack for Android” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BackPackTrack for Android” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Completely rewritten Android application
- Improvement: using alarm manager instead of wakelocks to save battery
- Fixed internal storage location
- New feature: auto update GPX file (option)
- New feature: vibrate after creating new waypoint
- Improvement: Android: acquiring partial wake lock
- Improvement: Android: more source code documentation
- Improvement: Android: list newest waypoint first
- Improvement: added option to write GPX file to external storage
- Bugfix: define gpx mime type as text/xml
- First public release
- Development version