FirstImpression.io helps publishers focus on content by freeing them from Ad-Tech and Ad-Operations with one line of code. This plugin provides the complete integration with FirstImpression.io’s platform. Following installation, you’ll be able to add tailored ad products to your website with no coding in more than 25 different formats. The additional ad products can be monetized though FirstImpression.io’s certified ad networks or with your own direct campaigns.
- Upload the
appendadfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
How to use
- FirsImpression.io’s plugin is available in the WordPress admin panel settings under the Settings menu.
- Just enter the site ID you’ve been given from FirsImpression.io’s Business Development Manager or Account Manager and hit the “Save changes” button.
- You’re all set! Now navigate to your FirsImpression.io account at https://publishers.firstimpression.io to enable/disable your ad products as well as view revenue stats.
For any questions and support contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FirstImpression.io” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “FirstImpression.io” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Support WP version 5.9
Support WP version 5.4
Support WP version 5.3
Clarified descriptive text.
Bug fixes and code improvements.
Changing the plugin name from AppendAd to FirstImpression. Removing the accelerated and dynamic elements options which are now controled via FirstImpression’s platform.
Preventing AppendAd plugin from being loaded via CloudFlare Rocket Loader
Added plugin and WordPress version indicators
Added support for targeting placements by author, tags and categories
Fixed broken link in the Installed Plugins page
- Addeded a Settings link from the Plugins page for quick navigation
- Moved the plugin menu item location from the Plugins to the Settings section
- Fixed some notices that can appear in when Apache error reporting is set to On
- Fixed broken link in the Installed Plugins page
- Initial release