Make the login/registration process on your website simple, beautiful and quick for your website users. This easy to use plugin implements AJAX login and registration on your website. It provides a widget called ‘Ajax Login by WPH’ with which you can setup a beautiful login/registration popup for your website viewers. You can conveniently control its settings including styling and page redirection from the widget screen.
- Forgot Password
- Fully translation ready
- Beautiful interface with styling control
- Optional header image for branding your popups
- Go to your WordPress dashboard (the backend of the website).
- Click on the ‘Plugins’ item in the left side menu.
- Click on ‘Add New’ (top of screen next to the word ‘Plugins’)
- Click on ‘Upload Plugin’ (top of screen next to the words ‘Add Plugins’)
- Choose the file ‘ajax-login-by-wph.zip’.
- Click on ‘Install Now’, wait for the plugin to upload. Page will redirect and you should get a message that installation has completed successfully.
- Click on ‘Activate plugin’ on the screen that follows. You can also activate/deactivate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- The ‘Ajax Login by WPH’ widget should now be available in your widgets screen ( WordPress Dashboard > Appearance (in the left side menu) > Widgets ).
- I need the plugin customized for my website. Are you available for customization work?
Yes, I am available for freelance projects. Please feel free to reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributors & Developers
“Ajax Login By WPH” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.