Admin Bar toggle adds a toggle switch to show/hide the admin bar on the front-end. This is much less intrusive, but still allows you to use all the useful features of the admin bar.
- Hides the admin bar on the front-end by default. This is much less intrusive.
- Adds a small toggle button in the top right to activate the admin bar.
- Toggle remains in place to hide it again.
This plugin assumes that the admin bar is active, and hasn’t been disabled in your user profile
- Upload the
admin-bar-togglefolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or search for Admin Bar Toggle in your WordPress admin area.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Once activated you will see the toggle on the front-end of your website.
Contributors & Developers
“Admin Bar Toggle” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- [fix] Remove unwanted file
- [update] Clean up code
- [fix] Alter the responsive code
- Made adjustments for the new admin bar in 3.8
- Always visible on mobile
- Swapped PHP contructors round.
- Added code to remove admin bar bump for some themes.
- Enabled for all user types, not just admin.
- First Release