The Addiction Recovery Connector plugin connects your WordPress site with the Addiction Recovery content publishing portal which allows us to easily schedule/publish the content we write for you! Our plugin is small, secure and very easy to install and configure.
How it works
The Addiction Recovery Connector plugin acts as a bridge between our content writing portal and your WordPress site. Using the unique bearer token generated by the plugin that we securely store on your client profile, we send an authenticated request from our portal to your site to schedule/publish the content we write for your website. The plugin also allows us to remotely update the posts scheduled/published from our portal.
There are two ways to install the Addiction Recovery Connector plugin:
Simply download the plugin and extract the “addiction-recovery-connector” plugin folder. Upload this folder to your /wp-content/plugins folder on your server, navigate to the Plugins page in /wp-admin and press “activate” under Addiction Recovery Connector.
You may also install the Addiction Recovery Connector plugin via your WordPress dashboard. Simply navigate to Plugins > Add New and search for “Addiction Recovery”. Then click “install now” on our plugin. Once it is installed press “activate” and you are ready to go!
Once our plugin is installed and activated, your dedicated Client Success Wizard can help with the final details. If our publishing user account on your site has admin privileges we will retrieve the unique bearer token and store it in our system, otherwise you can provide it to your Success Wizard. We will also provide you the AR Web Portal Endpoint and Bearer Token information to save in the plugin settings.
What is Addiction Recovery?
We are 40+ writers, averaging 5 years sober, creating altruistic recovery-focused content that inspires change.
Will this slow down my site?
Not at all! Our plugin is incredibly small and light-weight and will not interfere with the performance of your site in the slightest.
Is this plugin secure?
Our plugin generates a unique bearer token which we securely store in your company profile on our content writing portal. We send this bearer token with every request and our plugin will not accept any requests that do not contain this unique bearer token. This token can also be refreshed in the plugin settings at any point.
What happens if I refresh the plugin’s bearer token?
If you wish to refresh/change your plugin’s bearer token you may do so at any point in the plugin settings. If you do, just reach out to your dedicated Publisher or Success Wizard and inform them of the change so we can update the token in your company profile on our portal.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Addiction Recovery Connector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Addiction Recovery Connector” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Version 1.0.6 – Released on November 14, 2022
- Fixed minor issue with send request function.
- Added new endpoint to return info about proper plugin configuration.
- Added new endpoint to return site tag info.
- General refactoring/cleanup.
Version 1.0.5 – Released on April 22, 2022
- Fixed issue with one-time login URL endpoint.
- Fixed a bug causing issues with some page builder plugins.
Version 1.0.4 – Released on December 16, 2021
- Added support for Rank Math SEO plugin.
- Added support for returning updated page/post body to AR portal.
- Added endpoint to query page and post title/url pairs.
- Added support for one time login URLs for the user saved in the plugin settings.
Version 1.0.3 – Released on October 05, 2021
- Updated post body sanitization function to wp_kses_post() to fix formatting issues.
Version 1.0.2 – Released on September 02, 2021
- Rewrote addiction_recovery_send_request() to use HTTP API instead of CURL.
- Additional fixes related to sanitizing outgoing API data.
- Updated plugin settings variable names to have addiction_recovery_ prefix.
Version 1.0.1 – Released on August 30, 2021
- Updated function names with unique prefix.
- Fixed some issues related to sanitizing incoming API data.
- Properly escaped data output in settings page.
Version 1.0.0 – Released on August 27, 2021
- Initial stable release.